Wednesday 15 April 2009

i want these

Much to my Dear Old Ma's chagrin, domesticity and i dont really get along. However, i am trying; last night i roasted some vegetables and i just bought five halogen bulbs on my lunch break (granted it was an over indulgent weekend and pitch black bedroom which forced these moves but still) . In order to keep the momentum going i feel the need to reconcile my pre- and post-rehab selves. And these are the answer. Since i saw these charmigly naughty David Shrigley (www.davidshrigley.com) salt and pepper shakers i cant stop thinking about them. I need them in my life. I find myself wishing for an MDMA sugar bowl. Maybe I need to be reined in and £70 is too much for a broke kitchen phobe to spend on salt and pepper shakers. But you cant put a price on making your Dear Old Ma proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment